Siphiwe Moyo will customize a talk according to your needs. Some of his talks include:
1. GET OVER IT
In his flagship keynote, Motivational Speaker Siphiwe Moyo uses a study by a well-know Psychiatrist who observed that many of the people that consult in his practice for some reason believe that life ought to be easy. This keynote is a hard-hitting, humorous presentation of hard facts about life that is meant to challenge participants to get over any situation that they may be in.
Some of the lessons in this keynote include the following:
▪ Life is difficult – get over it.
▪ Contrary to popular belief; the world owes you absolutely nothing.
▪ Talk is cheap. Eventually people get tired of all your promises.
▪ Nobody cares how good you used to be.
Siphiwe’s ability to present these tough, challenging facts of life in a very humorous way has endeared him to the hearts of many.
2. POSITION YOURSELF FOR PROGRESS:
Advancing in one’s career or in life has a bit of art to it. In this keynote Siphiwe presents strategies for this advancement.
Some of the lessons in this keynote include:
• People who are too nice to you want you to stay where you are.
• Offence can and will hamper your career progress
• The role of exposure.
• The role of serving explained.
3. BULLS & BEARS: LIFE LESSONS FROM THE FINANCIAL MARKETS
Directly from his published book of the same title.
Motivational Speaker, Siphiwe Moyo is very fascinated by the financial markets and the equity market in particular. Over the years he has learned that the financial markets have very interesting lessons that could be applied to life. In this keynote, Siphiwe presents these lessons, which include the following:
▪ All trends eventually end
▪ Human beings are like derivatives; your value depends on what happens to the value of another asset (another variable).
▪ Don’t focus on the share price
▪ Those that give a lot of interviews and analysis on business television and radio are not necessarily the most successful. Shut up and work.