Siphiwe Moyo is a Professional Motivational Speaker based in South Africa. He researches and speaks on employee engagement, employee morale, employee motivation and on strategies aimed at nipping the entitlement culture in the bud.
He is an Organizational Development and Learning Specialist. He is an Author, Facilitator and MC.
His qualifications include:
- Executive Development Programme from Wits Business School (2015)
- Masters in Business Administration from Potch Business School (2009)
- B Com (Hons) Human Resource Development from the University of Johannesburg (2005)
- International Exec Programme in Retail Banking from the International Academy of Retail Banking in the UK (2012)
- Bachelors Degree (cum laude) Human Resources from the Vaal University of Technology (2002
He is the Chairman of the Board at the South African Board for People Practices (SABPP), a past Chapter President at the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa (PSASA) and a member of the Global Speakers Federation (GSF).